WHY IS THIS DRUG BEING TAKEN OFF THE MARKET? I NEE… by TOM STRACHOTA
SideEffects101.com is Your Comprehensive guide to all common, undocumented and undisclosed side effects associated with drugs. Post your experience, discuss symptoms & get reviews of drug users.
WHY IS THIS DRUG BEING TAKEN OFF THE MARKET? I NEED IT AND CAN NOT REPLACE IT WITH CREON—- DOES AN
- Open Question: What should I pop a Molly or Ecstacy?
- Open Question: am hiv positive and i did the test for my cd4 count and am getting my results soon?
- Open Question: Is there any side effect of optimum nutrition gold standard 100% whey protein powder?
- Open Question: ELECTROLYTES; does anyone have any info on it?
- Resolved Question: Can i get anti-depressants at walk-in clinic?
- lisa on Open Question: How fast will I lose weight with Prescopodene and is it safe?
- Niamh on Open Question: What is the side effects your body will get if you exposed your self to hot and cold temperature alw…
- mlb on Mucinex Side Effects Poll and Discussion
- Garry on Open Question: How fast will I lose weight with Prescopodene and is it safe?
- Dennis on I used detamed electromagnetic…
Subscribe to Side Effects Comments
Follow Side Effects on Twitter
- Re: http://www.patientsville.com/conditions/ankylosing-spondylitis.htm May 15, 2013Remicade will change your life!!! Did for me. Give it a try, I consider it a cure […]
- Re: Concor 5 Mg(5 Mg) (bisoprolol Fumarate) Side Effects Summary - Reports by Concor 5 Mg(5 Mg) (bisoprolol Fumarate) Users May 15, 2013In what name Concor 5mg is sold in the USA […]
- Re: Euthyrox Side Effects May 14, 20136 months on Euthyrox for Hashimoto's -- have a bit more energy and sleeping better at night but experiencing severe hives, depression, and cold flashes with nausea followed by hot flashes. I want to get off this godawful medication but what is the alternative -- can any one suggest something? […]
- Re: Correctol Side Effects May 13, 2013Never taking Kroger laxatives again! I was in horrible pain, as others mentioned I feel like I was going to die. I didn't know it was possible to be on the toilet doing my business and throwing up at the same time! Worst experience of my life.. […]
- Re: Levora Questions and Answers | Patient Discussion Forum May 9, 2013I have been having extreme tiredness. So tired that I thought I was pregnant! Is this normal? I have been taking Levora for 1 month. […]
- Re: Hypothermia May 8, 2013First time to hear about this illness and may occur during winter season. […]
- Re: http://www.patientsville.com/conditions/hydrocephalus.htm May 6, 2013One of the commonly used evaluation methods in NPH is aspiration of 100-200cc of CSF thru the spinal space with status assessment over 1-3 weeks. If you felt improved, but then relapsed back after the 1-3 week period, that's a good indicator you would have a favorable response to a CNS shunt, notwithstanding complications that occur. […]
- Re: Qvar Questions and Answers | Patient Discussion Forum May 4, 2013My dr started me on qvar a few weeks ago. I'd been on advair forever and it wasn't working very well for me anymore. The qvar works better, so far but I find myself feeling tired after I take it. […]
- Re: Poisoning and Side Effects May 3, 2013Certain musrooms can be very toxic. If you pick mushrooms to eat without knowing exactly what you consume, you run a great risk for dangerous poisening. […]
- Re: Baclofen (watson Laboratories) Side Effects Summary - Reports by Baclofen (watson Laboratories) Users May 3, 2013Can a DR, pharmacist(who knows what they're talking about) or patient, please tell me what the best & most effective generic brand of Baclofen is. I've been on it for a yr+ & via Walgreens & CVS I've ONLY had access to Northstar, Teva & I think 1x the Upsher-Smith brand. I've usually been getting 20mgx90 & this mth I g […]
- Re: http://www.patientsville.com/conditions/ankylosing-spondylitis.htm May 15, 2013